***Round Two Deadline: 13 October 2021***
Aims/priorities: Your Health Oldham are offering local groups the opportunity to apply for small pots of money to fund projects with a focus on improved health and wellbeing.
Your grant application must benefit the people of Oldham and applications must meet one (or more) of the following criteria
- Encourage more physical activity for people who are currently leading sedentary lifestyles.
- Improved access to healthy food.
- Educate on the importance of aating healthily.
- Reduce alcohol consumption or educate on the health risks associated with drinking above recommended limits.
- Improve mental health and wellbeing (including projects that focus on the 5 ways to wellbeing).
- Increase social activity (reducing isolation).
- Raise awareness of the health risks associated with smoking tobacco, shisha pipe smoking or chewing tobacco.
- Promote the importance of healthy lifestyle choices and how that can reduce the risk of disease and illness.
Who can apply? To be eligible to apply you must be/have:
- A constituted voluntary or community group.
- A Registered charity or community interest company.
- Another type of constituted/not for profit organisation.
- An annual income of under £80,000.
- *Un-Constituted groups will be considered where evidence of a group bank account with three or more signatures can be provided. Action Together can offer support to groups who would like to write a constitution.
Grant amount: Round One: £1000 Round Two: £500 Round Three: £250
Application process: Click below for application and guidance notes, all completed applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Deadline: Round Two: 13 October 2021 . Round Three: 10 November 2021
Contact: For any queries please Email: Sarah Lever at SLever@ablhealth.co.uk