Whether you’re a newly formed or a long established voluntary, community or faith group or social enterprise in Oldham, Rochdale or Tameside, you’re invited to formally join Action Together CIO. Membership is free!
Action Together is a member based organisation that supports community action in Oldham, Rochdale and Tameside. Our ambition is to work with all the 3,578 organisations in the voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise sector in Oldham, Rochdale and Tameside.
Action Together advocates the valuable areas of work that the sector contributes. By joining Action Together, you can bring real benefits to the whole voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise sector, supporting us to reflect the diverse communities in Oldham, Rochdale and Tameside, demonstrating the strength of the sector to other bodies, and help to develop collaborative working.
In addition, as a member group you will get:
- support with organisational development
- to network with organisations in your area
- support with recruiting and managing volunteers
- regular information about local changes, news, funding and training relevant to you
- to have a say and be involved in decision making about the things you care about
- opportunities to promote your group and its services or activities
- help to achieve our Quality in Action and Volunteering in Action Award
Post: Membership, Action Together, 95 - 97 Penny Meadow, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 6EP. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your group is already a member of Action Together please get in touch to make sure our information is, detailed, up to date, relevant as we are able to showcase your work through our new and exciting ‘community activities directory’. If your organisation is a member of Action Together and you would like to add new activities to the community activities directory, please click here.
If you have any queries, please contact the development team on email@example.com or call 0161 339 2345.