What is an 'Organisation Health Check'?
Our online Organisation Health Checks are designed to support groups and organisations to reflect, and review how their organisation is performing.
They are a practical, development tool which allows you, along with help from one of our experienced Community Development Workers, to identify strengths, as well as areas for development, and will support you to;
- Prioritise areas of development and identify clear steps to reaching these goals.
- Reflect on your future sustainability and create discussion points for your management committee to focus and prioritise plans.
- Review your impact and the difference you are making in communities, and support to consider progress towards your overall mission.
- Support to think about what is needed before you embark on a new stage of development e.g applying for a larger grant, leasing a building or recruiting staff members.
There are nine areas of the Organisation Health Check that we will work through with you:
- Vision and Mission
- Financial Management
- Policies and Procedures
- Staff and Volunteers
- Facilities and IT
- Quality and Impact
- Communications and Marketing
We go at your pace!
The Health Check can be completed in stages, and can also be revisited over a period, to track progress and development.
As the support that you may require changes, Health Checks can be completed regularly for us to better understand your changing needs to ensure that we are providing the most appropriate support for your group.
The information gathered through the Health Checks will also support us to have a greater understanding of our membership and communities across Oldham, Rochdale and Tameside.
To complete a Health Check for your group or organisation, please get in touch with us at: email@example.com or phone: 0161 339 2345.
Alternatively, you can contact the Development Worker in your area directly to discuss, see links below: