We run a range of projects that support community wellbeing. Including:
Action Together Community Teams - Community Focused, Community Based
Our community teams have a wealth of experience that could help you. Please contact us on Tel: 0161 339 2345 or Email: email@example.com.
- Oldham Community Team can help connect you with what’s happening in your area - Alexandra, Chadderton, Coldhurst, Crompton, Failsworth, Hollinwood, Medlock Vale, Royton, Saddleworth, Shaw, St Mary’s, St James, Waterhead and Werneth.
- Rochdale Community Team can help connect you with what’s happening in your area - Rochdale, Heywood, Middleton and Pennines, which includes Littleborough.
- Tameside Community Team can help connect you with what’s happening in your area - Ashton-under-Lyne, Audenshaw, Denton, Dukinfield, Droyslden, Hyde, Longdendale, Mossley or Stalybridge.
Healthwatch Oldham and Healthwatch Tameside are the health and social care consumer champions, supporting people to access the health and care support they need, to understand how health and care services are working for people and support people to make an NHS complaint when things haven't gone well. Click here to find out more about Healthwatch Oldham and Healthwatch Tameside.
Oldham Social Prescribing connects you to community groups, activities and organisations that could support you to improve your health, wellbeing and social connections. Click here to find out more.
Tameside's Community Wellbeing Programme, aims to support people to improve their wellbeing and reduce pressure on NHS and social care services by;
- Providing a Social Prescribing Service that links people with long term health conditions to Voluntary, Community, Faith and Social Enterprise groups when their support need is not medical in nature,
- Asset Based Community Development, working with local communities accross Tameside to identify people's priorities, and support them to make a difference in the place they live,
- VCFSE Investment Programme; to support VCFSE groups to deliver activities and projects that cointribute to the elements of the Programme.
Click here to find out about Tameside's Community Wellbeing Programme.
Miles of Smiles - Our Tameside community transport scheme that helps people get to appointments that support their Wellbeing. Click here to find out out more about Miles of Smiles.