Demonstrate the impact your organisation has in the community!
Action Together's Quality in Action Award (QiAA) is a recognised framework for voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise (VCFSE) organisations working across Oldham, Rochdale and Tameside to prove their impact.
"Would recommend this process to everyone. We completed this in Tameside with Action Together, really appreciate their support."
- The Anthony Seddon Fund
The QiAA offers an independent, local seal of approval which publicly demonstrates your commitment to safeguarding, quality assurance and continuous improvement.
You'll work alongside one of our dedicated Development Officers to meet criteria that ensures your organisation has the right things in place, with practical advice, resources and support to help you develop the policies and procedures that are right for you.
"The amazing support that we received at Healthwatch Rochdale from Action Together was fantastic. They made the whole process so much easier and really helped us audit and update where needed. Thank you."
- Healthwatch Rochdale
The QiAA is free and open to groups of any size. By achieving the award you'll be able to demonstrate to local commissioners, funders, beneficiaries and other stakeholders that you are delivering quality activities and services.
The Quality in Action Award covers these key areas:
- Organisational Governance – How you run your group, what your aims are and how you make decisions
- Safeguarding – How you ensure the safety of children, young people and vulnerable adults
- Safer recruitment and staffing – How you recruit, train and supervise your staff and volunteers
- Health and Safety – How you make sure your activities are safe and that you have things in place in case things go wrong
- Equal Opportunities – How you make sure that you are inclusive and welcoming
- Promotion and Partnerships – How you work with others and involve your beneficiaries in your decision making
- Finance – How you look after your money and funding
Find out more
If you would like more information on the Quality in Action Award, contact Action Together:
- Tel: 0161 339 2345
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org