Aims/priorities: Grants are available to voluntary and community organisations in England which work together with a shared set of goals and values to help their community thrive. The aim of the programme is to encourage organisations to work in partnership to help their communities thrive by focusing on the bigger picture, rather than just what their organisation can do on its own. “Communities” can be people living in the same area, or people with similar interests or life experiences.
The funding can support different types of partnership, including:
- Cross-sector partnerships.
- Local place-based collaboration.
- Local and national organisations working together around a particular theme.
Who can apply? Applications will be accepted from partnerships (both new and existing) of any of the following organisations:
- Voluntary and community organisations.
- Registered, exempt or excepted charities.
- Charitable incorporated organisations (CIOs).
- Not-for-profit companies limited by guarantee (must be a registered charity or have a not-for-profit "asset lock" clause in the articles of association).
- Community interest companies (CICs).
- Statutory bodies (including local authorities, town, parish, or community council).
- Community Benefit Societies.
- Co-operative societies (must have a not-for-profit "asset lock" clause in their society rules and be registered with the Financial Conduct Authority).
Grant amount: Grants of over £10,000 are available for up to five years.
Application process: Funding proposals can be submitted using the online application form or by sending an email or video to the relevant regional funding officer (details are on the National Lottery Community Fund website). The online application form can be found on the National Lottery Community Fund.
Contact information: Tel 028 9568 0143, Email email@example.com