Aims/priorities: Funding is intended to help young people get honest, practical information which may help to keep themselves and their friends safe from toxic relationships or get them to safety. Projects must:
- Increase understanding about healthy, unhealthy and toxic relationships.
- Give young people the knowledge and confidence to know how to keep their friends safe.
Who can apply? Applications will be accepted from the following types of organisation in England and Wales:
- Schools, colleges and universities (pastoral teams, peer mentors, feminist societies, sports and drama teams, etc).
- Community-based social and health services (including sexual health, pregnancy and young mum's support).
- Charities and community groups (national, regional and/or local).
- Religious groups.
- Youth clubs and societies (including activism, sports, drama, Scouts and Guides, adventures, craft, support groups).
Grant amount: 30 to 40 small grants of £1,000 to £10,000.
Application process: click here for application info
Deadline: this is a rolling programme with no deadline. Applications will be sent to the next scheduled Panel meeting. Dates of Panel meetings will be available on their website.
28 Baldwin Street
Bristol BS1 1NG
Tel: 0117 317 8750
Website address: https://yourbestfriend.org.uk/fund