Aims/priorities: Grants for equipment is available to youth clubs in the UK that provide opportunities for improving social skills, team spirit and self esteem for young people aged from 8 to 18 years.
Occassionally, applications for improvement of youth club premises, equipment and facilities will also be considered including, but not limited to, the following:
- Sports, gym and games equipment.
- Computers, printers and IT equipment.
- Photography and film equipment.
- Consoles, accessories and games.
- Arts and crafts materials.
- Musical instruments and recording equipment.
Who can apply? Youth organisations in the UK which are affiliated to the national youth organisations Ambition UK Youth or the National Association of Boys and Girls Clubs may apply.
- Benefit young people from 8 to 18 years old who are resident within the UK.
- Have sustainability beyond one year.
- Demonstrate involvement from young people in raising funds.
Grant amount: The average grant is between £250 and £600
Application process: Guidance notes and an application form can be found on the Variety Club website. Quotes for equipment should also be submitted.
Deadline: Applications may be submitted at any time. However, as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, applications for grants are likely to be delayed.
Contact Information: Tel: 0207 428 8100 Email: email@example.com
Website address: www.variety.org.uk/what-we-do/youth-clubs-grants