Aims/priorities: The funding aims to help smaller organisations to adapt and continue to deliver their vital services in light of coronavirus/COVID-19 in order to support families in the short to medium term. This may include normal running costs of programmes which are resuming, or adaptations to existing services to allow them to take place safely. Proposals for the following areas of work will be considered, in no particular order:
- Activities for disabled children, children with life limiting conditions and their families
- Adaptations to services including PPE, digital service provision and physical changes to spaces to be Covid-19 compliant. (Restrospective costs will only be considered for work in this area.)
- Siblings’ projects
- Bereavement Support
- Respite which supports the whole family
- Support for children/families who are shielding or unable to return to school
- Specialised play equipment / access to play and leisure.
Who can apply? Registered charities and organisations with charitable status with an income of less than £1 million can apply.
Priority will be given to organisations:
- Which support a high proportion of children and families from BAME communities
- Which operate in areas of high deprivation or areas which are experiencing a second lockdown
- Whose annual income in 2019/20 was under £350,000
Grant amount: Up to £5,000
Application process: The guidelines and online application form can be found on the True Colours Trust website.
Deadline: 21 September 2020 (5pm).
Contact information: Email email@example.com
Website address: www.truecolourstrust.org.uk