Aims/priorities: The Toy Trust grant scheme is provided and administered by the British Toy and Hobby Association. It is available to registered charities working with children in the UK and throughout the world.
The funding is intended to help disadvantaged children under the age of 13 years and their families to:
- Alleviate suffering
- Support children through awful experiences
- Encourage achievement through adversity
- Purchase vital equipment
- Provide care
- Bolster existing initiatives
- Initiate brand new projects
- Satisfy basic needs
- Show real benefit for relieving hardship and suffering to beneficiaries.
- Run for a minimum of one full year.
- Be in support of children and projects regardless of faith, sex or disability.
Funding can be used for equipment and services.
Who can apply? Registered charities in support of disadvantaged children aged below 13 years and that are based in the UK or Ireland are eligible to apply.
Organisations must have:
- Supporting up to date financial accounts.
- Been running for a minimum of one full year.
- Ratio of administration and overhead to income of less than 30%.
- Unrestricted net assets of not more than £200,000 or of less than one year's income.
During 2021, applications are welcome from small UK-based children's charities.
Grant amount: Up to £5,000.
Application process: Applications may be submitted online.
Deadline: The deadline for applications for the:
- March meeting is 28 February
- July meeting is 30 June
- September is 31 August
- December is 31 November
Contact information: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: Toy Trust