Aims/priorities: Together for Our Planet will offer eligible groups funding awards of between £1,000 and £10,000 for activities and equipment that meet at least two of the following criteria:
- It supports the development of longer-term climate action within communities (that is, taking place after the COP26 event in November).
- It encourages communities to plan for the climate emergency - to consider what climate action could mean to them and why it matters.
- It celebrates the importance of community-led climate action and encourages more people to get involved.
- It builds resilience in communities that are hardest hit by climate change.
- It provides jobs, skills or training opportunities for communities which support climate action.
Projects should reflect what matters to your community and can be small in scale. They could cover an area like:
- waste and consumption
- the natural environment.
You will not need to be an expert in any of these areas to apply. The funders are particularly interested to hear from people who are starting to think about taking action on climate change in their communities.
Who can apply? Voluntary or community organisations
Grant amount: Between £1,000 and £10,000.
Application process: The programme is not currently open.
Deadline: This programme will open to applications on 1 September and will close at 5pm on 18 November 2021.
Contact information: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: www.tnlcommunityfund.org.uk