Aims/priorities: The Community Giving Fund is provided and administered by NFU Mutual, a UK registered mutual insurance composite.
The Fund’s main areas of interest are:
- Connecting the community; reducing social isolation, providing opportunities, and encouraging resilience.
- Providing care and support to vulnerable members of the community.
- Relieving poverty; improving the health and wellbeing of communities.
- Advancing education and experiences for young people.
Priority will be given to:
- Requests that are supported by NFU Mutual staff members or one of NFU Mutual’s local branch offices.
- Beneficiaries that have not been given funds previously.
The grants should be used for specific project costs, for example purchasing an item of equipment or furniture, or something else that will help people over a long period of time.
Who can apply? Community groups, charities and schools can apply.
Grant amount: Up to £1,000
Application process: Application forms are available on the website of NFU Mutual and should be submitted by email to email@example.com.
Deadline: The final application deadline for 2020 is 1 December 2020 for a decision by 24 December 2020.
Contact information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org