Aims/priorities: Funding is intended to provide support to LGBT+ organisations which are intersectional in focus, with priority given to work being undertaken with the following under-represented communities:
- Deaf and/or Disabled LGBT+ people.
- LBT+ women.
- LGBT+ people from Black, Asian and Minoritised Ethnicities (BAME) and LGBT+ people of colour.
- Older LGBT+ people.
- Trans and Non-Binary people.
Who can apply? The following types of organisation based in England may apply:
- Registered charities.
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIOs).
- Community Interest Companies.
- Non-profit companies.
- Unincorporated Charitable Associations.
Grant amount: Grants of between £100 and £25,000 are available.
Application process: click here for application and guidance information
Deadline: Sunday 30 October 2022
Consortium of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Voluntary and Community Organisations
Wrentham Business Centre
Tel: 020 7064 6500
Website address: https://www.consortium.lgbt/