Aims/priorities: The funding is intended for projects and activities which:
- Benefit young people aged 11-25 years old.
- Support those in a position of social disadvantage (i.e. care leavers, those experiencing homelessness, young carers, young parents, young people at risk of or with experience of the criminal justice system).
- Provide spaces that allow young people to feel safe and secure, helping to unlock talent and build life skills, provide mentoring, and improve their chances of gaining meaningful employment.
- Empower all young people to fulfil their potential and build a positive future.
Who can apply? Registered charities, registered community interest companies, unincorporated clubs or associations or unregistered charities in the UK, with a turnover of less than £300,000 can apply.
Grant amount: Grants of up to £2,000 are available.
Application process: There are two stages to the application process:
- Applicants should first submit a two minute video about their organisation.
- Applicants should then complete and submit an Expression of Interest form, via the link on the KFC Foundation’s website.
Successful groups will be notified of their outcome and invited to complete a full application by 28 March 2022. The deadline for stage two applications is 24 April 2022.
Guidance notes are available on the KFC Foundation’s website here
Deadline: Sunday 13 March
Website address: https://www.kfc.co.uk/kfc-foundation-community-grants