Aims/priorities: Grants are intended for organisations who are empowering young people in the UK to fulfil their potential by providing safe social spaces, mentoring or work, and social skills. The Foundation aims to fund work that helps young people create firm foundations, by addressing their needs through early intervention.
The funding is intended for projects and activities which:
- Benefit young people aged 11-25 years old.
- Support those in a position of social disadvantage (i.e. care leavers, those experiencing homelessness, young carers, young parents, young people at risk of or with experience of the criminal justice system).
- Provide spaces that allow young people to feel safe and secure, helping to unlock talent and build life skills, provide mentoring, and improve their chances of gaining meaningful employment.
- Ultimately empower all young people to fulfil their potential and build a positive future.
- Will demonstrate positive results within 12 months of the receipt of funding.
Who can apply? Registered charities, registered community interest companies, unincorporated clubs or associations or unregistered charities in the UK, with a turnover of less than £300,000 can apply.
Grant amount: Grants of between £200 and £2,000 are available
Application process: There is a two stage application process:
- Submit a two minute video about their organisation.
- Complete and submit an Expression of Interest form, via the link on the KFC Foundation’s website.
Deadline: The deadline for Expressions of Interest is 28 February 2021
Contact Information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: www.kfc.co.uk/kfc-foundation-community-grants