Aims/priorities: Funding is intended to support sustainability and increase resilience of organisations working with Black and minoritised women and girls.
Who can apply?
Voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations in England and Scotland may apply.
- Be a specialist by-and-for ending VAWG organisation.
- Be run by and for Black and minority ethnic (BME) women and/or girls.
- Have a board comprised of BME women.
- Have a UK bank account in the name of the organisation.
- Have been active for at least one year.
- Have appropriate safeguarding and equality policies in place.
The funders are particularly interested in applications from smaller organisations who have not previously been funded.
Partnership applications will be accepted.
The following grants are available:
- Up to £15,000: 5 grants.
- £15,001 to £25,000: 14 grants.
- £25,0001 to £35,000: 12 grants.
- £35,001 to £50,000: 4 grants.
Organisations should not request grants of more than 50% of their total income.
Application process: application guidance and form can be found here
Deadline: 10am 7 February
52-54 Featherstone Street
Tel: 020 7842 8525
Website address: https://www.imkaan.org.uk/