Aims/priorities: LGBT Foundation and George House Trust are now accepting proposals for round two of the Greater Manchester LGBTQ+ Community Fund.
The Greater Manchester LGBTQ+ Community Fund is a new initiative that inspires action and encourages inclusion across Greater Manchester, benefiting LGBTQ+ people and communities.
The fund supports new creative projects, events and activities by organisations and community groups based in the region that improve the experience of LGBTQ+ groups and spotlights the issues that affect their lives. It will also support new programmes that educate people about HIV.
They are keen to hear from organisations with projects that involve LGBTQ+ Women, trans and non-binary people, and work that fight the stigma surrounding HIV.
They are also interested in receiving applications from organisations working locally and regionally across Greater Manchester’s boroughs, and proposals from local and regional Pride events.
Projects from non-LGBTQ+ led organisations will also be accepted, providing there is a clear positive outcome for LGBTQ+ communities in the region.
Who can apply? Before you begin your application form, please check that you meet all points of eligibility before completing an application for funding:
- Must be from a group or organisation based in Greater Manchester.
- Must be for the delivery of an LGBTQ+ or HIV specific project or activity.
- The applicant organisation’s income in the last 12-months was under £100,000.
- The group or organisation that is applying must have a bank account that has two or more signatories from people not related to or living at the same address.
- Your application is for £1,000 or less.
If you need to clarify whether you meet the criteria for the fund, please email LGBTfund@ght.org.uk.
Grant amount: Up to £1,000.
Application process: The application form can be found on the funders website. Please read the Programme Summary before applying.
Deadline: 23:59 on 20 February 2022.
Contact information: Email LGBTfund@ght.org.uk
Website address: www.lgbt.foundation/greater-manchester