Aims/priorities: The Ford Britain Trust offers grant funding to not-for-profit organisations, registered charities and schools for projects which benefit the local community and environment, children and young people, mainstream schools and education, special needs education and people with disabilities. Preference is given to Essex, including East London, Southampton, Daventry, Manchester, Liverpool, and Bridgend (South Wales).
Who can apply? The following organisations are eligible to apply:
- Registered charities.
- Schools and PTAs (Non-fee paying, state sector schools only).
- Non-profit organisations, including small clubs and societies.
Grant applications will be considered from all British locations. However, applications for projects being undertaken / expenditure being made in areas that are in close proximity to Ford Motor Company Limited / FCE Bank plc locations in the UK will receive a higher weighting.
Grant amount: The following levels of funding are available:
- Small Grants of between £1 and £250.
- Large Grants of between £251 and £3,000.
Application process: An application form can be found on the Trust's website, and the completed form should be submitted by email.
Deadline: The next application windows are:
- Small grants applications from 1 April 2021 to 30 June 2021 for review in July 2021.
- Large grants applications from 1 March to 31 July 2021 for review in September/October 2021.
Contact information: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: The Ford Britain Trust | Ford UK