February 2022 Grant Funding Round
- Early Language
- Mathematics in the Early Years and Key Stage 1
- Cognitive Science.
Improving Attendance and Reducing Exclusions Funding Round
- Anti-bullying programmes
- Classroom Behaviour Management programmes
- Internal Alternative Provision interventions
- Needs-led attendance interventions
- Parent/carer communication interventions
- Social and emotional learning interventions
- Targeted family engagement interventions.
Who can apply?
- Registered charities.
- Not-for-profit organisations.
- Individual schools.
- Clusters of schools.
- Teacher groups.
- Academy chains.
Or any combination of the above
Grant amount: There are no set minimum or maximum award amounts
Application process: apply online here
February 2022 funding round: 4 April 2022
Improving attendance and reducing exclusions funding round: 16 May 2022.
Education Endowment Foundation
21 – 24 Millbank
Tel: 0207 802 1676
Website address: https://educationendowmentfoundation.org.uk/