Aims/priorities: The aim of this fund is to support smaller charities who are working in the areas of social inclusion, education, the arts, equality and diversity, and religious understanding. The fund will enable charities to run projects and initiatives that build hope and enrichment of life for people who have been disadvantaged for whatever reason.
The funding is for projects that fulfil at least one of the following goals:
- Encouraging social inclusion.
- Advancing education.
- Developing the arts.
- Advancing equality and diversity by creating opportunities for women.
- Promoting religious understanding.
The funding can be used for the following:
- Purchasing equipment.
- Provision of activities, such as music or arts sessions.
- Training costs.
- Educational costs.
Who can apply? Applications will be accepted from UK registered charities.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have an income of less than £2 million.
- Be seeking funding for work based within the UK, Africa or Central and South America.
Priority will be given to charities with an income of less than £1 million.
Grant amount: Up to £5,000
Application process: All applications must be made through the Didymus website. Applications made via email or post will not be accepted.
Guidance and the online application form are available on the Didymus website.
Deadline: 31 December 2021, to be considered in February 2022.
Contact information: Shelia Powell - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: www.didymus-charity.org.uk