Aims/priorities: Funding is available to support groups delivering projects and activities for the benefit of people in their local communities. This may include:
- Community groups that bring the local community together, whether it be through sport, art, music or just generally providing a place for people to come together.
- Homeless charities that help rough sleepers to find shelter and help provide them with the support they need.
- Food banks that provide food and essential supplies for families or individuals in crisis.
Applicants are invited to submit any idea they may have for a project that would make a difference in their local area and facilitate change that will benefit the community for years to come.
Who can apply? Applications will be accepted from the following:
- Community Interest Companies (CICs).
- Community groups.
- Lower-tier local authorities.
- Health authorities.
- Social housing.
- Other not-for-profit organisations.
Please note that the following types of organisation cannot be funded through the scheme:
- Children’s or young people’s charities where the majority of beneficiaries would be under the age of 18
- Top tier local authorities
Grant amount: Between £1,000 and £10,000.
Application process: Applications are made by first completing an eligibility questionnaire available on the funder’s website. If the proposed project meets the programme criteria, applicants will be given a link to the application form. In each round, three groups will be shortlisted, with the overall winner put out to a public vote. Organisations will be notified and the public will cast their votes for the organisation that they would like to receive a grant.
Deadline: The deadlines for shortlisting are 23.59pm on the following dates:
- Round One: 9 May 2021
- Round Two: 18 July 2021
- Round Three: 26 September 2021
Contact Information: Tel: 0121 236 8565 Email: email@example.com
Website address: www.boostdrinks.com/changelives/