Aims/priorities: The purpose of the fund is to help Black and minoritised women's organisations, led-by-and-for women, which have been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, to support women and girls, dealing with the impact of COVID-19. Eligible core costs and activities include:
- Utility bills.
- IT costs.
- Freeing senior staff time to work on strategic developments.
- Developing new programmes and services in response to changing context of COVID-19.
- Governance activities and fundraising support.
Who can apply? To be eligible for a grant, an organisation must:
- Be a Black and minoritised women's organisation, led-by-and-for women - which is at least 75% of the senior team and trustees are women from Black and minoritised backgrounds.
- Have an annual turnover of less than £350,000.
- Directly deliver services to Black and minoritised women and girls.
- Be an organisation impacted by COVID-19.
- Have an organisational bank account, or have a registered charity able to be accountable/hold funds on the organisation's behalf, which requires two different/independent people to authorise payments or cheques.
- Be delivering services in England.
- Be a charitable organisation with written governing document, ie constitutions or articles of associations.
Grant amount: Grants of £10,000 are available.
Grants must be spent by 31 December 2022, or within 12 months of signed agreement.
Application process: Guidance notes and the online application form are available at the WRC website.
Deadline: 3pm on 1 October 2021.
Contact information: Tel 0207 697 3450, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: www.wrc.org.uk