Aims/priorities: Funding is intended to improve the quality of life and expectations of people and their communities, especially those who come from disadvantaged or socially deprived backgrounds.
Applicants must be:
- Addressing a community issue or supporting a local community initiative.
- Providing benefits to the local population.
- Able to demonstrate that money awarded will be used for project-specific costs.
Who can apply? The following types of organisation may apply:
- Community, self-help or voluntary groups.
- Charities, including local branches of national charities.
- Organisations with charitable aims.
- UK based.
Grant amount: Up to £3,000.
Application process: Full guidelines and an online application form can be found on the Better Community Business Network website.
Deadline: 26 November 2021
Contact information: Tel 02072029129, Email email@example.com
Website address: bcbn.org.uk/grant-initiative