Aims/priorities: Volunteering Futures aims to encourage cross sector collaboration and working closely with other community partners to help overcome barriers to participation.
Funding is intended to create more and better volunteering opportunities for people:
- Who experience loneliness.
- Who experience barriers to volunteering.
- In areas where there are fewer volunteering opportunities.
Projects should take place between 1 April 2022 and 31 March 2024.
Who can apply? Community and cultural organisations in England may apply.
The funders are particularly interested in receiving applications from consortia led by a creative or cultural organisation and partnerships made up of a diverse range of organisations across arts and culture, heritage, sport and youth sectors.
Grant amount: Grants of £100,001 or over are available. There is no maximum threshold.
Application process: The application process is as follows:
- Organisations should first complete an eligibility quiz before proceeding to the Expression of Interest.
- Expressions of Interest will be accepted from 22 November to 7 December 2021.
- Those who are successful will be invited by 20 December to submit a full application by 24 January 2022. Applications are to be made using Arts Council England’s online system, Grantium.
Full guidance notes can be found on the Arts Council England website.
Deadline: 7 December 2021
Contact information: Tel: 0161 934 4317, Email: email@example.com
Website address: www.artscouncil.org.uk