Aims/priorities: The purpose of this open access programme is to support cultural organisations to adjust buildings and equipment so that they can operate safely post-pandemic and improve access, seize on technological opportunities, and reduce environmental impact.
The longer-term impacts Arts Council England expects to see from this programme are:
- All communities and individuals can actively engage with and enjoy creativity and culture.
- Capital investments are transformational in their impact on the range and reach of collaborations related to creative and cultural activities.
- The business models of cultural organisations can adapt to the changing environment around them and the needs of the communities with whom they work.
- Organisations exhibit dynamic behaviour, developing and increasing the value they create and establishing new business models to enable them to adapt to a challenging environment.
- Organisations demonstrate leadership in environmental responsibility.
- The carbon footprint of the cultural sector is reduced.
- Creative spaces are more inclusive, safe, and accessible for all.
Who can apply? Applications will be accepted from not-for-profit cultural organisations based in England. Organisations must be able to clearly demonstrate that their primary aims are around culture and that the activities they are applying for fall within the remit of Arts Council England.
Grant amount: From £100,000 to a maximum of £750,000.
Application process: The online Expression of Interest form will be available between noon on 5 October 2021 and noon on 26 October 2021.
Applications are made using Arts Council England's Grantium grant management system. Applicants must first create a Grantium account to be able to submit an Expression of Interest and then a full application.
Guidance information and further details are available from the Arts Council England website.
Deadline: 26 October 21, noon.
Contact information: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: www.artscouncil.org.uk