Community Southwark in collaboration with Lewisham Local are excited to be working again with The Ethical Property Foundation one of the leading charities that provide property advice to charities and community organisations.
Everyday Property Management in a COVID World is our final webinar of our 4 property matters webinar series.
Join us for a 1-hour online session split into a 20-minute presentation followed by a discussion of points raised.
The webinar will help you:
- Understand what you need from your property, so you can make informed decisions to keep your team, volunteers & beneficiaries safe
- Recognise and understand how to manage the risks involved in managing property in a time of COVID
- Assess whether money can be saved and maybe income generated
- Understand the principles of effective maintenance management
- Know more about what makes a ‘greener’ workplace
- Understand the main elements of looking after tenants safely
You will also have an opportunity to sign up for a FREE follow up from one of the Ethical Property Foundation's expert advisors.
When: Thursday 16 June 11.00am - 12.00pm . This is a FREE event.
A Zoom link will be sent out to attendees by email 48 hours before the event.
Book your place here