Aims/priorities: The Greater Manchester Trustees are particularly interested in the following:
- Trusts, Associations and Institutions that maintain and preserve monuments, Estates and possessions of the Duchy which prove to be of benefit to the public and local community;
- Organisations which provide care and support for the elderly, infirm and disadvantaged members of society
- Community Associations that benefit local people
- Organisations for young people e.g. Scouts, Guides, Cadets, Youth Organisations
- Support for educational initiatives that benefit the local community.
Who can apply? Organisations and Charitable causes based in Greater Manchester.
Grant amount: Between £250 - £2000.
Application process: Download an application form for the website below. Completed forms for Greater Manchester should be sent to the Duchy Administrator: Accountant@gmlo.org
Deadline: The Greater Manchester Duchy Panel considers all applications on a quarterly basis.
Contact information: Email: Accountant@gmlo.org
Website address: http://manchesterlieutenancy.org/lancaster