Do you run an organisation or project that exists to improve your local neighbourhood, village or town? Do you run it like a business, but re-invest profits to benefit your local community?
The School for Social Entrepreneurs know that running organisations and projects like these is different from running other types of business. So it has designed a support programme to help you gain the head-space, support network and funding you need to grow a stronger, more sustainable community business.
- A free learning programme, to help you develop your income and impact
- Up to £10,000 in Match Trading grant
- An opportunity to meet regularly with other people running organisations like yours, so you can help each other out
- Grow a stronger, more sustainable community business or project
- Increase your income from trading and sales
- Benefit from time to reflect and map out next steps
- Improve your leadership and business skills
- Build a support network of other people running organisations like yours
Applications are open! Apply now