Mixed Keep Fit ClassThis service is only available to people with learning disabilities over the age of 18 years old. Wear comfortable clothes. Meet at the Kitchen, People First Tameside, Ashton-under-Lyne.
Contact for further details: Liz WrightContact phone number: 01613083699Contact email: email@example.com
Day: MondayTime: 9.30am - 10.30amFrequency: WeeklyCost: £1 - £3
Click for map: Suite 3, St Michael's Court, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 6XN
Professional Referral: YesSelf Referral: YesAccessible for disabled people:Accessible for people with language needs:
About the host organisationHosted by: People First TamesideOrganisation Profile:
A user-led organisation for adults with learning disabilities in Tameside.
- Day services
- Community activities programme
- Hate crime workshops
- Disability awareness training in schools, businesses and services please enquire
- A voice within the Partnership Board
- Facilitation of Shadow Partnership Board
- 1:1 Crisis work
- Tough Talks workshop
- Independent living apartmentCharity Number: 1087319