Stay & PlayThis is an established group whose main purpose is to provide the opportunity for parents/carers with children from the age of 0 to 4 to meet socially; it reduces social isolation of new parents and carers, and provides the opportunity for children to develop and learn through interacting with children of their own age. Children attending this group are from a variety of ethnic and cultural backgrounds there is a good mix of young parents/ grandparents and carers which increases the confidence of younger parents.
Contact for further details: Simone YeomanContact phone number: 01706 346 666Contact email: email@example.com
Day: Monday, WednesdayTime: Monday - 10am Wednesday - 11amFrequency: WeeklyCost: £1 - £3
Professional Referral: NoSelf Referral:Accessible for disabled people: YesAccessible for people with language needs: No
About the host organisationHosted by: North Area PartnershipOrganisation Profile:
Make a difference to the lives of the local residents and provide access to services to improve and enhance the quality of life for people living in the area and improve the environment in which they live.
- To promote and supporting a safe community
- To increase opportunities for community members to develop skills and confidence.
- To reduce social exclusion and isolation of local residents and users
- To reduce racial tension within the area
- To increase community cohesion and intergenerational understanding.
- To enable residents to access services which improve their employment prospects.
- To enable local people to improve their health and wellbeing.Charity Number: 4971879