You are invite to join them for the second in a series of webinars hosted by Centre for Mental Health and Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership exploring practical steps to improve mental health and wellbeing in Greater Manchester.
It will be an opportunity to explore how we can work together to empower communities. They know that from depression and anxiety to serious physical and mental illness health outcomes are not evenly distributed between people with different protected characteristics of socio-economic positions. The most deprived communities suffer the worst outcomes and this often intersects with ethnicity, gender and sexuality.
Ed Davie - Policy and public affairs lead at Centre for Mental Health and Local Government Association board member and expert peer
Professor Arpana Verma - Clinical professor of public Health and epidemiology, University of Manchester
Charles Kwaku-Odo - Chief Officer, Caribbean and African Health Network
When: Wednesday 8th December, 12pm - 1pm - Click here to register your place.
Other webinars in this series:
1. Mental Health at work - Took place on 29th September. A recording can be found here.
2. Empowering communties - This webinar
3. Good parenting and family intervention - Coming soon
4. Connectedness and mental health wellbeing - Coming soon
5. Measuring mental health outcomes - Coming soon
6. Mental wellbeing and ageing well - Coming soon