Deliver outcomes in one or more of the following areas of benefit:
- Work and Skills - help people to access employment opportunities and update their skills. E.g. weekly Job Club.
- Digital Inclusion - help people access and use digital technology.
- Financial Inclusion - help people to manage their money and make it go further. E.g. Pantry project or debt advice sessions.
- Health & Wellbeing - help increase peoples’ health and wellbeing. E.g. Keep fit class, walking club, gardening club, health drop in sessions.
- Lessening social isolation. E.g. a mums and tots club, a luncheon club for older people, or a gardening club.
- Providing activities for children and young people. E.g. sport or homework clubs.
- Improving or developing a green space in your neighbourhood.
- Promoting mutuality across neighbourhoods - projects that bring different neighbourhoods and communities together in promoting RBH’s Mutual values.
Your project must:
- Meet all current government guidelines around Covid-19
- Be based entirely in Rochdale Borough: Rochdale, Middleton, Heywood, Milnrow and Littleborough
- Clearly demonstrate a benefit to RBH customers and/or communities. Please visit https://www.rbh.org.uk/your-neighbourhood/ for information about RBH Neighbourhoods. (Priority may be given to projects which address one or more neighbourhood priority as identified on RBH’s neighbourhood action plans)
- Be completed (including all monitoring information requested by RBH) within 2 years of receipt of your grant
- Not have already started
Who can apply?
Your group must:
- Be an unincorporated association (community group), registered charity or CIC (Community Interest Company) with a turnover of less than £150,000 in the previous financial year
- Ensure that there is at least a 12 month gap since the completion of any previous RBH Community Funded project run by your group
- Have a bank account open in the name of the group
- Keep up to date financial records
- Be willing to provide monitoring information on your project, including copies of receipts for all goods and services bought with the funding
RBH Community grants are between £250 up to a maximum of £5000.
Applicants are limited to one project grant in any financial year (1st April to 31st March).
How to apply:
If you would like to discuss your project idea, please contact the Community Investment Team on 01706 273977 or email us on: email@example.com
The online application form can be accessed at: www.rbh.org.uk/communityfundingform
To read the Guidance Notes, please click here.
If you have completed a paper version of the application form, please return it to:
RBH Community Investment Team
The Strand Hub,
17 The Strand,
The Members’ Community Funding Panel will meet on the following dates to consider applications:
- 28th April 2021 – the deadline for applications is 5pm on Monday 5th April
- 28th July 2021 – the deadline for applications is 5pm on Monday 5th July
- 27th October 2021 – the deadline for applications is 5pm on Monday 4th October
- 26th January 2022 – the deadline for applications is 5pm on Tuesday 4th January