#WednesdaysWeekly is Action Together's weekly training during lockdown and possibly beyond. The idea is that we meet for short, informative trainings followed by a Q&A or the chance to share your thoughts.
The training is open to any voluntary, community, faith or social enterprise (VCFSE), mutual aid, statutory body or business that is currently supporting the community response to the pandemic. We’ve noticed, as I’m sure you all have that this crisis has really broken down barriers and we’ve all witnessed some amazing partnership working! With that in mind, we launched our training in the spirit of partnership and also offer you the opportunity to host a full training or a mini seminar which consists of a half an hour overview of a subject or topic.
Upcoming #WednesdaysWeekly sessions
Please click the links to register if you are interested in attending.
Wednesday 2 December
- 1pm - 2pm, Transport for Sick Children
Wednesday 9 December
Wednesday 16 December
- 1pm - 2pm, Time banking and mutual aid
- 3pm - 4pm, Migrant destitution in Greater Manchester during COVID
Click the links below to view past #WednesdayWeekly sessions on Action Together's YouTube channel.
- RBH Community Fund
- Data Protection in Practice
- Risk Assessment
- Rochdale SENDiass
- Retaining Volunteers
- Making Every Adult Matter and Rochdale Walk Through Test Centre
- Domestic Abuse Awareness
- Beginners' Guide to Funding Applications
- The National Lottery - Coronavirus Community Support Fund
- Older People's Nutrition and Hydration
- Oldham Test and Contact Trace
- Managing Your Own Wellbeing
- Substance Use Risks of COVID-19
- Healthwatch Rochdale
- Community Led Housing
- Rochdale Carers' Hub
- Safeguarding and DBS
- Raising Community Cancer Champions - Part 1
- Raising Community Cancer Champions - Part 2
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
You can find other events and training by checking our events and training page, and please register if you are interested in attending!
We want to see a range of different hosts and topics to keep Oldham, Rochdale and Tameside VCFSE organisations informed and inspired during these difficult and unexpected times! Do you have a service update, training or hot topic you'd like to tell our Oldham, Rochdale or Tameside members about? Please get in touch at email@example.com or 0161 339 2345 to book your session.
Don’t forget to share your experiences on our social media by using the hashtag #WednesdaysWeekly and #WeActTogether.