#WednesdaysWeekly is Action Together's weekly training during lockdown and possibly beyond. The idea is that we meet for short, informative trainings followed by a Q&A or the chance to share your thoughts.
The training is open to any voluntary, community, faith or social enterprise (VCFSE), mutual aid, statutory body or business that is currently supporting the community response to the pandemic. We’ve noticed, as I’m sure you all have that this crisis has really broken down barriers and we’ve all witnessed some amazing partnership working! With that in mind, we launched our training in the spirit of partnership and also offer you the opportunity to host a full training or a mini seminar which consists of a half an hour overview of a subject or topic.
Upcoming #WednesdaysWeekly sessions
Please click the links to register if you are interested in attending.
Wednesday 10 March
- 10am - 11am, Volunteer Policies
- 12pm - 1pm, Virtual Facilitation (Week 5 - Virtual facilitation clinic)
Wednesday 17 March
- 10am - 11am, Rochdale AFC Community Trust
Wednesday 24 March
- 10am - 11am, Too Great for Hate: Hate Crime Awareness Session
- 11am - 12pm, An introduction to Healthy Smiles Healthy Bodies Workshop
- 2pm - 3pm, An introduction on how to use Zoom
Wednesday 7 April
Wednesday 14 April
- 2pm - 3pm, Joseph Rowntree Foundation Poverty Campaigns
Click the links below to view past #WednesdayWeekly sessions on Action Together's YouTube channel.
- Virtual Facilitation - Collaborative Note Taking
- Census 2021
- Virtual Facilitation - Creative uses of breakout rooms
- Virtual Facilitation - Polls and Wordclouds
- Oldham Welfare Provision Scheme
- Virtual Facilitation - Virtual Whiteboards
- Collaboration Workshop
- Cooperative Engagement
- Migrant destitution in Greater Manchester during COVID-19
- Food for Life Get Togethers
- Transport for Sick Children
- RBH Community Fund
- Data Protection in Practice
- Risk Assessment
- Rochdale SENDiass
- Retaining Volunteers
- Making Every Adult Matter and Rochdale Walk Through Test Centre
- Domestic Abuse Awareness
- Beginners' Guide to Funding Applications
- The National Lottery - Coronavirus Community Support Fund
- Older People's Nutrition and Hydration
- Oldham Test and Contact Trace
- Managing Your Own Wellbeing
- Substance Use Risks of COVID-19
- Healthwatch Rochdale
- Community Led Housing
- Rochdale Carers' Hub
- Safeguarding and DBS
- Raising Community Cancer Champions - Part 1
- Raising Community Cancer Champions - Part 2
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
You can find other events and training by checking our events and training page, and please register if you are interested in attending!
We want to see a range of different hosts and topics to keep Oldham, Rochdale and Tameside VCFSE organisations informed and inspired during these difficult and unexpected times! Do you have a service update, training or hot topic you'd like to tell our Oldham, Rochdale or Tameside members about? Please get in touch at email@example.com or 0161 339 2345 to book your session.
Don’t forget to share your experiences on our social media by using the hashtag #WednesdaysWeekly and #WeActTogether.