Meet the Charity is an informal information session to find out more about local charities, the work they do, the people they support and the variety of volunteer roles you can sign up for.
Click the links below to view past #MeettheCharity sessions on Action Together's YouTube channel.
- Hand in Hand Community CIC - Rochdale
- QGardens - Rochdale
- Manchester Rugby Coaching - Rochdale
- Get up and Grow - Rochdale
- Springhill Hospice - Rochdale
- Church Army - Rochdale
- Family Action - Rochdale
- Community Warehouse - Rochdale
- Living Well (Big Life Group) - Rochdale
- HMR Circle - Rochdale
- Your Trust - Rochdale
- The Carers Hub Rochdale
- Manchester International Festival
- Infinity Initiatives CIC
- Addullam Homes Housing Association
- LEAP & Greenscape
- Women and Their Families Centre
- Pcrefurb Digital Wellbeing Project
- Being There
- Ashton United in the Community / Ashton United Football Club / The Pantry
- Relax with Lucy
- Family Action Food Hubs
- Alexandra Gardening Hub
- Carers Hub Rochdale
- Healthwatch Rochdale
- Home-Start Oldham, Stockport & Tameside
- Dad Matters
- The Access Project
Book your place on upcoming #MeettheCharity and volunteer information sessions, by visiting our events and training page.
To search for roles, use Action Together's volunteer opportunities directory.
To find out more about volunteering roles, contact Action Together on Tel: 0161 339 2345 or Email: email@example.com.