- Cost-of-Living Advice for Groups
- COVID Advice for Groups
- Quality in Action Award
- Become a member of Action Together
- How to start a group
- Running a group
- Connect your organisation with local networks
People have the power to change the places they live and the things they care about.
At Action Together we know that people can make things happen because we see it everyday. Across Oldham, Rochdale and Tameside, there are thousands of people changing lives, improving neighbourhoods and contributing positively to our local area. Action Together offers a range of support to strengthen communities. We believe that by learning together, sharing skills and pooling resources we can get more done.
- We support people to get help, providing opportunities to get better connected to what is going on in their local community and find the support they need.
- We strengthen community and voluntary groups by providing support to run their group, find and secure resources and work together to do more.
- We encourage local people, businesses and the public sector to give their time, skills and resources to support local good causes.