Action Together is here to support voluntary, community, and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations in Oldham, Rochdale and Tameside from the first spark of an idea through to being ready to find and secure funding.
We'd like to support you with planning what you want to achieve, your funding needs, sustainability of your project and more! Please don't wait to get in touch. Contact us today on Tel: 0161 339 2345 or Email: email@example.com.
Benefits of getting in touch with Action Together:
- get all the things you need in place before you start applying for funding
- write successful funding bids
- win tenders
- diversify your income streams
- become more sustainable
Things you can do right now to improve your chances of securing funding:
- Give us a call on 0161 339 2345 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up to our Funding eBulletin here.
- Visit our Find Funding page here to search for available funding.
- Check out Action Together's support available for organisations here.
- Make sure you know what's happening in your area and get your group connected by signing up for our range of networks here and events here.
- Watch our beginners guide to fundraising video here.
- Sign up for #WednesdaysWeekly events and training and watch past sessions here.
To celebrate and raise awareness of our free service to local voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations we’re hosting #FindVCSEFunding (5-30 April 2021) on Facebook and Twitter. Each week will focus on a different element of funding:
- Week 1: How to prepare and get funding ready
- Week 2: Funding from Action Together
- Week 3: Other avenues and sources of funding
- Week 4: Get ongoing funding support from Action Together