Meet the Funder is an informal information session where you can hear direct from funders about funding opportunities, criteria, and application processes. There's also space for you to put your questions to the funders.
The #MeettheFunder sessions are suitable for fundraisers working for a wide range of organisations including registered charities, community groups, community interest companies (CICs), non-profit limited companies by guarantee, social enterprises, churches, community led charities and not-for-profits.
- Reaching Communities (Oldham) -Wednesday 27 July 12-1pm
- Reaching Communities (Oldham) -Wednesday 26 October 12-1pm
Click the links below to watch past #MeettheFunder sessions on Action Together's YouTube channel.
- Rochdale Borough Council Volutary and Community Grant scheme
- Your Trust - Respond Repair and Recover - Local Pilot Fund
- Reaching Communities, Rochdale
- Viridor Credits
- Your Trust - Physical Activity, Health and Wellbeing (Moving more in everyday life)
- Oldham Community Champions Fund
- Tudor Trust. You can also download the handout.
- The National Lottery
- Volunteer Celebration Fund - Action Together
- The Henry Smith Charity
- Beginners' Guide to Funding Applications
- Let's End Hate Crime 2021
- Migrant Destitution Fund Greater Manchester
- Rochdale Boroughwide Housing’s Community Fund
- The National Lottery - Coronavirus Community Support Fund
Book your place on upcoming #MeettheFunder and funding information sessions by visiting our events and training page.
We'd like to support you with planning what you want to achieve, your funding needs, sustainability of your project and more! Visit our Get Ready for Funding page.
Looking for funding? Visit our Find funding page.
To find out more about funding opportunities, contact Action Together on Tel: 0161 339 2345 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.