Aims/priorities: The COVID-19 Response Fund aims to help charities in the UK and abroad to alleviate social deprivation, helping vulnerable people affected by the coronavirus pandemic. The activity must be specifically related to the COVID-19 pandemic and can be for project and administrative costs, as the Trust does not usually fund capital expenditure. However, applications for medical equipment and the production or distribution of PPE may be considered.
Who can apply? Registered charities, community interest companies, community organisations and social enterprises based and working in the UK (or abroad) may apply. To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be constituted (have a governing document).
- Have a bank account in the name of the group with at least two unrelated signatories.
- Have at least three unrelated members on their management committee.
- Have committee meetings with a quorum of at least three unrelated members present.
- Be at least two unrelated cheque signatories.
Grant amount: Funding is at the discretion of the Trustees.
Application process: Guidelines and an online enquiry form can be found on the Trust website.
Deadline: 31 July 2021.
Contact information: Tel - 0141 341 4960, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: How to Apply Covid-19 – Volant Charitable Trust (volanttrust.org)