Aims/priorities: The Idea Fund is a micro fund for individuals (or small groups or organisations) who have a novel technical idea which they want to try out. Proposals for projects will be welcomed that:
- Are based on a novel technical idea.
- Would deliver a social or environmental benefit.
- Are intriguing, inventive and have an element of fun.
This is a doing fund. It only covers the costs of making and/or testing the idea itself. The fund does not cover payment for people's time or marketing/promotion costs.
Who can apply? Applications will be accepted from individuals or small groups or organisations based in the UK.
Grant amount: Between £250 to £5,000.
Application process: Applications are made by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Brief overview about yourself, your interests and experience.
- About your technical idea, why it is novel and who or what it could help.
- How you plan to make it and/or test it out.
- What funding you need and what it will cover.
- Your contact details and how you found out about the fund.
Deadline: Applications may be made at any time while funding remains available.
Contact information: Email email@example.com
Website address: Idea Fund | The Prospectory