Aims/priorities: The fund aims to help UK charities and local community groups continue their important work which may be at risk due to the coronavirus pandemic. The funding must be used for charitable or community purposes.
The current funding focus is on organisations who deal with or address the following categories:
- Food banks
- Toy banks
- Poverty relief
- Housing and accommodation.
The grants are awarded by a weekly draw during the winter campaign. Applications that are unsuccessful will be kept in the draw for the following week.
Only one application will be accepted per organisation.
Who can apply? Applications will be accepted from:
- UK registered charities
- Local community groups
- Social enterprises
- Community interest companies
- Groups of organisations that are community or voluntary led
- Charitable incorporated organisations
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have people and communities in the UK as their primary focus of investment
- Be incorporated in the UK.
Grant amount: Up to £1,000.
Application process: The terms and conditions and application forms are available on the Arnold Clark website.
Deadline: 31 December 2021 (23:59).
Contact information: Email email@example.com
Website address: www.arnoldclark.com/community-fund