Aims/priorities: Applications are now open for the 2023 GSK IMPACT Awards which provide core funding and free training for charities doing excellent work to improve people’s health and wellbeing.
Who can apply? They actively encourage organisations to apply who are led by and support people from underrepresented backgrounds, people from ethnic minority communities, those with disabilities and from the LGBTQ+ community. We want people to bring their unique blend of experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and knowledge as we recognise that diversity makes us stronger.
Grant amount: Up to 15 awards will be made, ranging from £4,000 to £50,000, plus free leadership training and development valued at a further £9,500.
Application process: Full guidelines, an application form can be found on the funders website GSK IMPACT Award | The King's Fund
Deadline: Timetable for applications
- Deadline for Stage 1 applications: 5pm on Thursday 1 September 2022
- Successful Stage 2 applicants will be contacted by 22 September and invited to apply for Stage 2.
- Deadline for Stage 2 applications: 5pm on Monday 10 October 2022
- 15 shortlisted organisations will be visited by an assessor in Autumn 2022
- Judging will take place in January 2023
Contact information: Visit funders website How to apply for a GSK IMPACT Award | The King's Fund
Website: GSK IMPACT Award | The King's Fund