Greenscape - Maintenance Volunteer
This grid shows when you can volunteer for this organisation. E.G Monday morning.
Description of the activities you will experience:
• Carry out a range of grounds maintenance and clearance tasks e.g. grass cutting, raking, edging, weeding, sweeping, litter picking, chemical application etc. Including use of hand held equipment to maintain parks and open spaces to the required standards.
• Following Health and Safety standards including appropriate use of equipment also ensuring it is well maintained, kept clean and not exposed to the risk of damage or loss/theft.
Personal Skills and Qualities required
• To be committed, reliable and motivated
• To enjoy working outdoors
• To enjoy physical work
• To be able to work in a team
• To be willing to attend relevant training
• To comply with relevant Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
• To maintain and respect confidentiality at all times
• To adhere to our Covid-19 safety measures and government legislation
Benefits to the Volunteer
• Quality work experience, supporting communities
• A good step into training, education or employment
• Make new friends and meet new people
• Increase skills, knowledge and confidence
• Work within a committed team
• Reference available
• Travel expenses