This grid shows when you can volunteer for this organisation. E.G Monday morning.
• Supporting the Project Manager with agreed Administration tasks in the office base.
• Answering the telephone and taking messages
• Completing the Duty Log to record telephone calls
• Helping input data on to the LUMIS data base
• Answering emails under supervision
• Designing posters and preparing for events
• Researching local agencies to update the Directory of Services
• Gathering feedback from people who use the service
• General office tasks to support the Advocacy Team
• IT access to Word and excel
• IT skills
• Good telephone manner
• Good active listening skills
• Ability to keep detailed records
• Able to follow training from the Project Manager to manage specific office tasks