Duathlon Events: Bike Marshall Volunteers
This grid shows when you can volunteer for this organisation. E.G Monday morning.
• Ensure competitors are safe and facilitate the running of the event
• Direct cyclists to go the correct way at junctions
• Keep spectators off the bike course
• Warn athletes of road conditions
• Direct participants to transition of Bike to Run
• Remain at your designated post until advised
• Always wear a reflective vest to be visible to competitors and other volunteers.
• Report incidents to the Team Leader ASAP
• DO NOT attempt to stop moving traffic
Responsible to, and supported by, the Team Leader/Race Organiser.
No experience required but the role will require being enthusiastic, motivational, and confident in
giving instructions. You are required to always remain calm and polite.
You will be required for the duration of the event.
This position will give you an insight into how triathlon events are managed and a provide an
opportunity to learn new skills.
Date & Times
June 26th 22
July 24th 22
August 21st 22
Sept 18th 22
Oct 30th 22
Nov 27th 22
Jan 22nd 23
Feb 26th 23
March 26th 23
April 23rd 23
May 21st 23
June 25th 23