Duathlon Events: Transition Marshall
This grid shows when you can volunteer for this organisation. E.G Monday morning.
• To ensure that competitors are safe and to facilitate the running of the event
• Direct athletes to the correct area
• Direct athletes out of the correct exit
• Keep spectators out of the transition area
• Remain at your designated post
• Report any incidents to the Team Leader ASAP
Responsible to, and supported by, the Team Leader/Race Organiser.
No experience required but the role will require being enthusiastic, motivational, and confident in
giving instructions. You are required to always remain calm and polite.
You will be required for the duration of the event.
This position will give you an insight into how triathlon events are managed and provide an
opportunity to learn new skills.
Date & Times
June 26th 22
July 24th 22
August 21st 22
Sept 18th 22
Oct 30th 22
Nov 27th 22
Jan 22nd 23
Feb 26th 23
March 26th 23
April 23rd 23
May 21st 23
June 25th 23