Deteriorating Patient Programme Board – Lived Experience Representative
This grid shows when you can volunteer for this organisation. E.G Monday morning.
For this role we are looking for people who have:
• An interest in health and social care
• The desire to improve services for people that are showing signs of clinical deterioration whilst at home/in the community
• The ability to volunteer time either online or in person
• A respect for diversity and inclusion
• Experience of and ability to work well with others
• The ability to take a balanced, broad view of healthcare issues (rather than only an individual and specific interest)
• Are able to interact in a mixed group of people in meetings and take an active collaborative part in discussions
• Confidence to put views across clearly, constructively and sensitively
• Listening skills, to understand different people’s perspectives and use these to support a collective view
• The ability to work with tact and discretion, and maintain confidentiality
If you are interested in this role please express an interest here and add why you are interested in the role, and what you feel you could bring to the work. The deadline for this is Monday 18 April 2022. After this date informal interviews will be arranged with individuals; giving people the opportunity to ask questions and understand the role in more detail. A decision and offer will then be made.
Up to 3 hours a month to include:
• 1 hour 30 Minute monthly meetings for the next 12 months online/in person – Usually Fridays 10-11.30am
• Some additional group work focussed on specific areas of patient experience as and when appropriate
• Reading through papers relating to areas of the deteriorating patient programme
• A person living in Tameside and Glossop with lived experience of T&G health and care services who can work with us on a number of identified areas for improvement in the deteriorating patient programme. To help us find solutions and new ways of working that will improve experiences of care and the health and wellbeing of people and communities in T&G.