Code Club Volunteer
This grid shows when you can volunteer for this organisation. E.G Monday morning.
1. Helping with a Code Club session in a local library
2. Setting up Coding Club sessions.
3. Helping to prepare sessions each week
4. Supporting Children with ICT throughout the term time period.
5. Getting children familiar with laptops, computers and micro:bits use in coding.
6. Help children make computer games, animations and websites using Scratch, HTML & CSS and Python.
1. Be available for one hour a week to help with a Code Club session in a local library.
2. Commit to volunteering for at least one school term (12 weeks)
3. Have time to prepare for the Code Club session each week. Including organising, printing resources and
completing the project you will be doing with the children in advance.
4. Be happy to collaborate and communicate with other teachers to help the classes run smoothly
5. Be confident with computers. You don’t have to be a coding genius, most clubs start with simple programs, but
you need to be willing to learn.
6. The patience, enthusiasm and interpersonal skills to communicate the joy of digital making to a group of around
10-15 children each week.