Community Warehouse Volunteer Trustee
This grid shows when you can volunteer for this organisation. E.G Monday morning.
• To act at all times as a good ambassador for the Community Warehouse
• To be familiar with and follow our ‘How We Want to Be Together’ code of conduct
• To work together with your fellow trustees and jointly act in making decisions for the best interest of the Community Warehouse and the Food Solutions Network
• Provide vision and strategic direction for the development of the Community Warehouse and its aims
• Oversee the financial affairs of the Community Warehouse and ensure they are legal and constitutional.
• To actively participate in committee meetings and to attend the Community Warehouse Annual General Meeting.
• To welcome and assist the integration of new trustees and volunteers.
• A commitment to the organisation
• A willingness to devote the necessary time and effort, including between meetings
• Good, independent judgement and integrity
• An ability to think creatively
• A willingness to learn and understand the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of trusteeship
• The ability to work effectively as a member of a team
• Organised and self-motivated
• General competence with IT
• The ability to research and ask probing questions
• A can-do attitude and a good sense of humour!