Digital Champion - The Digital Wellbeing Project
This grid shows when you can volunteer for this organisation. E.G Monday morning.
A lack of digital skills and access can have a huge negative impact on a person’s life causing: • poorer health outcomes and a lower life expectancy • increased loneliness and social isolation • less access to jobs and education It can mean: • paying more for essentials • an increased risk of falling into poverty • lack of a voice and visibility in the modern world
Who we need
• Volunteers who are reliable, patient and have the ability to support people to become more confident in using IT and accessing online services • Volunteers with good IT skills and the readiness to learn – you aren’t expected to be an expert!
• Volunteers who can give time each week in order to provide a progressive training program for learners
• Volunteers who will work with people from a diverse range of circumstances and backgrounds
• Volunteers must be over 18 years of age
• A reference will be required