Co Production Steering Group Administration support
This grid shows when you can volunteer for this organisation. E.G Monday morning.
• Work closely with the Chair of the Co-production Steering Group and administrative staff
• Arrange meetings: co-ordinate diaries, book meeting rooms and organise catering
• Prepare and circulate meeting agendas and documents
• Attend meetings, take and circulate minutes
• Chase actions
• Maintain package of co-production documentation
• Good organisational skills
• Strong IT skills
• Good communicator
• Interest in the charity
• Ability to travel: the volunteer will be required to attend a meeting in Greater Manchester or Yorkshire approximately once every quarter (expenses will be covered)
Benefits to volunteering:
You will gain experience with a great team who will fully support your role and ensure that you feel welcomed and valued.
You will have an opportunity to meet and work with lots of different people in a very sociable environment.
Henshaws is a learning organisation which means that you will receive training from us which will inform, expand and update your knowledge.
You will gain:
- Greater knowledge of Henshaws, our wide range of activities and stakeholders.
- Experience of working in charity administration
- Opportunity to develop written and oral communication skills
Henshaws really values volunteers so we will pay your expenses to ensure that your valuable volunteering work does not leave you out of pocket.